Thursday, December 4, 2008

Post

There! I've uploaded most of the photos liao. Those with people. Will upload those with scenic views some other time :D


At Changi Airport.


With our rented car near Hobart's airport. Hobart is the biggest and main city of Tasmania I think.


Quan2 jia1 fu2. Credits to this nice lady who took this photo for us.



This wasn't really as fun as it looks like. Quite slow :/ Hmmm.



Okay these photos were taken in a cave we went to. We were informed that the temperature in this cave was 9 degrees celcius, so I hurriedly pulled on my skinnies over my stockings, so I'm actually wearing TWO layers in the photo above. Wasn't that cold -.- I think I was too kiasu or something.

Below: At Mount Wellington!!!






My brother doesn't look cute in spectacles.



I think the photo below is super funny. The guy below (one of my brothers) looks like he has a ponytail if you just glance at the photo without paying it much attention. That's actually MY ponytail. I was sitting beside him in the car.


Wahahaha. This pose damn act cool.





Being dua pai, standing in the middle of the road at Queenstown.


They have commonwealth there as well :D

I didn't love Queenstown too much. Didn't have a good experience there. It's a really old town, many buildings are like really old and kinda tattered. The people there don't seem to have much to do, the men drink at bars, people get of work early, close their shops early, and teenagers go around doing their own stuff. It's like they have nothing to do. This isn't so bad actually, many towns in Tasmania are like that..

HOWEVER, some people in Queenstown seem to be quite racist. Especially those teenagers driving around in their vans. One group of them kept making U-turns and passing by the road (I was standing at the roadside). They shouted at me each time they saw me, laughing and jeering. So rude. I was kinda freaked out actually, worried they were gonna bash me up or what. Spent a very insecure night there.


See the furry looking thing behind me? That's a wombat! It's this blur blur looking animal with a chubby body and short hands and legs. Walks rather slowly, doesn't seem to give a damn about people unlike the wallaby. This photo was taken without me really posing for it, kinda candid in an ugly way.


I know girls will scream at this.


PEACOCK. Okay the photo's kinda blur. I have clearer ones but I'm lazy to upload them.



This photo was supposed to be gao3 xiao4 lor! But it turned out quite nice. The pose quite good hor? XD




STRAWBERRY FARM!!!



I think I look quite stiff here.


Me and my tooth-shaped strawberry. It really looks cute lor!




Gosh the echidnas were cute! They're what we call the spiny anteaters. They have long and thin quick tongues, super cute. Spiny as well, but the spiny anteaters here are more hairy cos they live in colder places.


PLATYPUS! :D It's one of the most mysterious creatures in the world! Our guide told us of the discovering of the platypus:

People were amazed when they discovered the platypus. It was like.. a mixture of many different animals! A duck bill, tail of a something lah, furry body, AND IT LAID EGGS. Super interesting! The discoverers made a model of the platypus and sent it to scientists. One said he didn't believe that there was such a creature and vowed to sew together up his own one! XD With different body parts of animals. His turned out to look NOTHING like a platypus. I heard his model is still somewhere in some museum. Wish I could take a look at it! Must be interesting.

Okay back to life now.

Today, I had a kinda bad start of the day. Woke up at 9 plus, washed up and had chee cheong fun as breakfast. I ate a lot as usual, but was still hungry =X Shu Ning is gonna laugh at me man. So I asked my mum if I could go to the nearby foodcourt and buy yu2 pian4 mi3 fen3. She agreed. I walked there, and realised the foodcourt was having renovation! T_T In the end, I settled with buying a packet of bee hoon and some soya bean drink.

Cleaned up my room, mopped and swept the floor. Watched TV, blah blah. Folded the clothes. Ate chocolate. Ate nougats. Told my mum we had bought super delicious chocolate. My mum gave me a what-kinda-choc-is-not-delicious-to-you look.

Was torn between harp chalet and Jian Sheng's half beg half invitation that I go to the zoo with him & friends next Tuesday. He's desperate for people to go, but I have harp chalet! In the end I decided to go for harp chalet. Sorry jack... Go kbox next time. Cos I've been waiting for harp chalet for MONTHS, and I've missed out so much of harp happenings since I went overseas for two weeks. And I can't wait to party at downtown east. Can't wait to stay overnight with friends outside. I missed class chalet, can't miss harp chalet. Harp's really important to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment