Today was boring but some funny things happened as well.
I know, it's a contradiction right? :D Just read my post and smile widely with me!
Harp practice, I'm so nervous about Thursday's performance already! Anyone wanna come support me? It's at Esplanade Concourse. Man I'm really nervous about it! What's the phrase, oh yeah I'm having butterflies in my stomach. Or something like that :D
Okay, I phoned Jin Sui just now to ask her if she can go party at Kbox with me, Fengyu and Jiansheng tomorrow. Yes we're going again, finally! I have been waiting for tomorrow like dunno how long. And Jin Sui's going! I wanna dance and cheer and sing cos her dad hardly ever lets her out. Lalalalalala! :)
Jin Sui burst out laughing when I told her about the challenge between me and Han Feng Yu. Okay we're in this challenge where whoever sings lousier has to take part in Nan Hua Idol next year. You may be thinking we're nuts, like "isn't the better one supposed to take part?" but no, our point is to embarrass the loser because we're both not good singers. WAHAHAHA. Anyway, Jin Sui called us two big idiots and kept laughing throughout our conversation. Got so funny meh....
I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE JIN SUI! I wish I were in the same class with her next year, but she's taking double sciences and I'm taking triple. I'll just console myself that she's in 309, I'm in 310, it's just one class away. I realised that I'm only closer to Apple in 310. I'll be like friendless T_T
Then Jian Sheng just called me to confirm tomorrow's kbox outing. He was complaining that he'd be too embarrassed to sing in front of Jin Sui because he hardly knows her, and I was trying to persuade him that it's the last time we 210 love-to-sing people got together so he should go. Then I joked: "Next year Jin Sui will be in Fengyu's class. Oh no I can't believe we're gonna be in the same class, I'll have to see your face everyday again!"
"WALAOOOOOOO!!! I got so bad meh!!!!" Jiansheng retorted. I wanted to say yes but just laughed. Then I teased him about wearing long pants next year. NO OFFENCE but I seriously cannot imagine a young boy like him wearing long pants! :D He proudly informed me that he's already taller than his sister. I could hear his sister immediately shout at him from the background saying: "Wang2 ba1 dan4!" I think it means b****** in chinese... =X
I think it's really funny how his sister is always shouting at him whenever he's on the phone. Tomorrow there'll be lots and lots of videos and photos! STAY TUNED! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment