So much for saying I wanted to lose weight, I spent most of my time eating in Tasmania. Pizza, fish and chips, cup noodles, sausages, meatballs, chinese food, pancakes, cereal, bacon, beef, macdonalds, fries and so on. I ate so much there, not just a wide variety of food but a lot of each type.
I ate 7 pieces of pizza each time AT LEAST.
I ate 2 and a half packets of cup noodles AT LEAST.
I ate 5 sausages + 1 pancake + 5 meatballs + cereal + watermelon + honeydew + orange + mushrroom + bacon and some more small stuff for breakfast one morning.
As for the chinese food, the woman let us take the amount of rice and veggies and meat we wanted to go with it in a container. There were 5 types of containers, I chose the extra large one so that I could get more food. In the end, my container was so full and bulging with food that the woman had difficulty closing it. I swear she shot me a disgusted look, what, like to eat a lot of food is a crime meh.
I ate 2 pieces of fish (from my own plate) and took another one for my brothers, then ate all my chips and theirs as well. Oh, kept asking for more chilli as well. The ang mohs don't eat chilli sia. They don't even use much sauce. After finishing the meal, I got a packet of takeaway chips and munched on them in the car.
I ate lots and lots of ice cream. Strawberry ice cream when I went to the strawberry farm. Lavender ice cream when I went to the lavender farm. Vanilla ice cream and mcflurry when I went to mcdonalds. Pineapple and chocolate ice cream on the plane.
Chocolate :/ I have a weakness for them. Ate at least 5 bars a day.
Aiyoh, someone save me.
We went for this hollybank treetop adventure (above). Quite exhilarating, we just climbed up trees, some 53 metres? high and did flying fox from tree to tree. Quite good, but wasn't as fast as I expected it to be. I think it's because of some weight issues. I was made to carry this sandbag as an extra 5kg weight for 'safety reasons'.
"Too skinny." The guide said simply. -.- I wish he had given me a 10 kg sandbag instead because I heard that heavier people have more fun doing flying fox! Unfair.
Yay wallaby :]
I LOOK STUPID HERE.
I look a lao ah ma here leh -.-
No comments:
Post a Comment