Monday, December 29, 2008

Photos



"What lah. You take my photo for what."



"Oi, don't lame can."



"I'm getting angry liao ah!"



"Wah.... She bully me... Boo hoo."



"Neh ni neh ni poo poo. I tricked you right? I wasn't crying lor!"



"Yeah whatever."



"Haiyah I too lazy to bother about you already. I'm gonna sleep. YAWN~"

Hahas. Went swimming with my family today. Nothing much happened. I'm starting to feel excited about school reopening because when school reopens I'll have stuff to blog about! :D

The only way to find the limits of the possible is by going beyond them to the impossible.
Arthur C. Clarke


I like this quote man!

When I was younger, I used to love writing compositions, essays and short stories a lot. I spent my free time scribbling away in empty exercise books. All my short stories were about silly stuff, I was only 9-11 years old then. I came across some of my writings recently while packing some stuff. Maybe someday I'll complete them and compile them up. MUAHAHAHA :D

I miss my friends dearly. I've decided that I can't wait for school to reopen.

* A faithful friend is the medicine of life.
Apocrypha

No comments:

Post a Comment