Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Kbox videos

Yesterday's kbox :D I had quite a lot of fun.
As for the challenge between me and idiotic fengyu.. It was a draw. No fair! I was supposed to win but I sang too many lyrics wrongly and Jinsui says that's a really serious mistake. Fengyu and Jiansheng finally acknowledged that Jinsui has potential :)

Feng yu's fans, you must all watch this:



And this:



This too.



This one as well!



Ljs and Fengyu, I'm not trying to shame you two! HAHA. I'm uploading mine as well:


This is actually by me and Ljs.


Me and Jinsui! :)


Me & Jinsui agaaaiiiinnnnn :D

Hahas, here are some more videos, I'm lazy to type out who sang them so just guess lah.






Jian Sheng dances here!


Me and Jian Sheng's conducting/directing. You can hear him shouting very loudly: "ni3 tui4 bu4 le4!!!!" Means 'you have deproved!!!!'








This is by Ljs.


Ljs & me.




This is a disaster. HAHA.



Duets by me and Feng yu. They were part of the challenge, I think.





Okay, tata people. Wish me good luck for my performance tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment