
YES! I completed Shu Ning's sign off name! YESSSSS!!!!!
I'm supposed to attending a relative's housewarming party later, but I most probably will miss it because of some really stupid reasons.
Sometimes I really think adults are so complicated and stupid. YES I DO.
Things I've learn today:
-You should never ever keep stuff from your spouse or you'll get into deep trouble.
-You shouldn't make decisions without discussing it with your spouse beforehand (especially if it concerns money)
-People really shouldn't borrow money. If you wanna buy a house but have not enough money to purchase it, THEN JUST DON'T BUY LAH! Why do you have to borrow money from your brother then screw up his marriage? HUH? WHY???!!! BECAUSE YOU'RE SELFISH AND YOU HAVE NO BRAINS!
AND I DON'T CARE IF I GET SCOLDED FOR NOT RESPECTING MY ELDERS.
-Don't confuse two matters together. If you're mad at two people, you should concentrate on hating them and not people related to him as well.
-Treat those you hate like trash, not those related to them like trash.
I seriously think that if a couple get into a fight, they shouldn't let it affect their children. Now I have to stay at home and do nothing. UGH. What a nice visit to Penang this is!
Dear Alicia offered to make me a blogskin, and I've been designing the header. Nick Khoo has the 'Tuesdays with Morrie' book, I'm gonna borrow it from him. Muahahahas.
Just had dinner, the dinner was so super crappy.
Saturday, December 13, 2008
Shuning's sign off name & stuff
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment