Saturday, December 13, 2008

Penang sch uniform, my great grandmother





My great grandmother has Alzheimers Disease. I didn't even know she existed until I came here a few days ago. She's mostly quiet all the time, doesn't make any noise at all. I really pity her. I had to inform my aunt that she was looking at my cup of drink and food before she was served drinks and food as well. And she can't eat some stuff because they're hard to bite. The maid cuts up her food into small pieces.

She's 89 already. Looks young right? My mum said she used to look really pretty.



I found out that schools in Penang share the SAME school uniform! White shirt, dark blouse or skirt. They sell these at stores. There are no different uniforms for different schools. Super cool right? But the schools do sell badges which you have to sew onto your uniform. Other than that, students from different schools look the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment