Tuesday, December 9, 2008

@ Mr Paul Ling's wedding

A wedding ceremony at the Lifebible Presbyterian Church. Early in the morning, I took public transport to Newton MRT station and got a fright when Apple informed me that everyone had left for the church. I had to take a cab there, and the taxi uncle went 'church-hunting' with me. HAHA. Cos when I got into the cab, he said I had to give him the road name so he could find the church. I called Apple and the uncle snatched the phone from me to talk to her! XD Quite funny. He was practically shouting at her through the phone, asking which road the church was located at. Poor Apple. But the uncle was quite nice lah. Even when we couldn't find the church, he didn't chase me off the cab at some random church.



At the church.


Me and Joon!










And yes, Yi Yan was there! Hahas. Such a coincidence, running into my junior at my teacher's wedding.



I SAW YI XIN!!! And suddenly remembered her telling me once that she goes to the same church as Mr Ling :D (the bridegroom).


Mr Ling and his wife.







After the wedding ceremony and lunch (mmm), me, Jian Sheng & Bryan walked to Newton MRT. Bryan was like ka jiao-ing me all the way -.- Knocking my umbrella and stuff. My flats (actually my mum's) spoilt halfway and I couldn't walk properly! It was really disugsting. My mum's feet size is larger than mine, and so I had to stuff tissue paper into the shoes before wearing them or they'd fall off! Anyway, it was raining, and the sole of the flats FELL OFF =.= So all the rainwater went in and the tissue paper became soggy. Totally eww.

Joon, Jian Sheng and Bryan were laughing at my spoilt shoes. Sigh. Bryan left halfway and me and Jian Sheng went to The Cathay to catch a movie. We were meeting Feng Yu too, and waited for him at Somerset MRT station for a while before deciding to walk there first. Jian Sheng is lame. He dissapeared halfway and 'BOOed' me from behind.


I finally took a photo of Jian Sheng's phone! It's super cool can!
We had some quarrels over what movie to watch. I wanted to watch Quarantine, but it's rated NC16 (both of us can't watch it). I insisted on trying our luck, but Ljs was sure he wouldn't be allowed to watch it because of his baby face (below).




Popcorn clumped together.

Feng Yu met us soon after. OMG at what he bought for me -.-

We ended up watching 'Beast Stalker'. It's a thriller, a Hong Kong film. It was not too bad actually! Quite exciting and some parts were really sad & touching. Nicholas Tse didn't look so good in that film. He's supposed to be quite good-looking but he looked a little ugly there. But rather good acting skills lah.

Kept meeting Joon & Weiming at The Cathay! They were there to catch a movie as well :D

No comments:

Post a Comment