
Know what this photo shows? Low Jian Sheng spamming chilli.
If you people have been fooled by his innocent look and think he's like.. a really adorable boy, NO WAY MAN! :D Ljs, don't be offended. He's really disgusting! XD Seriously. And I mean when he eats, he keeps talking about stuff we shouldn't talk about at meals and eats in a very unglam manner.
I'm already rather unglam, he's 8932743285637829569287564932875649387562395876 times worse than me. I remember when there was a time I thought he was completely rude and disliked him. After getting to know him, that dislike has dissapeared. Sometimes he's quite nice lah, SOMETIMES he's helpful. Like yesterday, I messaged him to ask about the importing of blog posts and getting a domain. He gave me a call and told me a whole lot of info.
Strangely, there was a girl shouting 'hao3 leng3 ah1" non-stop in the background though. Ljs shouted at her to shut up a few times, which was quite funny. The both of them were giggling non-stop.
Okay about the concert today, it was quite okay. A lot of people siam-ed at interval, was it really that bad? Valerie was dressed like: WOW. Totally cool! And Xuemiao was with her huggy, sitting two rows in front of me :D I went there with Jian Sheng and Feng Yu, meeting up at Clementi MRT before walking to NUS High. Russell pangseh-ed us. I heard he got a new haircut and Jian Sheng showed me his latest photo in his phone. He looks like he's serving NS. XD
Jian Sheng got a new phone! It's the Samsung Pixon blah blah touch screen model and it is totally cool. It rocks! He & Feng Yu (both childish) got so bored during the concert that they resorted to taking photos of people secretly and drawing on his notepad with the stylus pen, and rolling dices in his phone to bet on stuff. Feng Yu drew this really horrible picture of me, and I retaliated by drawing an equally or maybe even more ugly picture of him.
Charmain & Cristabelle were there too, they teased Feng Yu about his red cheeks :D and his China shirt. He's really supportive of his country.
This is really bad of us, but we siam-ed when we thought there was an encore coming up. Then we headed to KFC to eat. I ordered cheese fries, and ended up eating less than half of it. Oh yeah, and I haven't returned Ljs's $1 for the coke! =X and I snatched Feng Yu's fifty cent coin. Mua ha ha.
I didn't see Apple, couldn't see her and that's really dumb cos I went to the concert to support her. GAH. No one laughed at my hair, which is a good thing :D but xue miao did ask me why I cut my fringe so short. She assured me that it would grow back very quickly.
Walked back to Clementi MRT with Jian Sheng, he was random all the way! Stupid Feng Yu pangseh-ed us, got his Dad to fetch him.
Anyway, here's a video of Han Feng Yu. Enjoy! :)
I'm going camping on Sunday with family members. Really wonder how I'm gonna make it for Paul Ling's wedding on Monday.
I WANNA GO KBOX!!! And I'm supposed to be going for a scary movie after Paul Ling's wedding.
Ljs I know you're reading this. YOU'D BETTER TAG.
I'm going to Malaysia on Wednesday, will return on Sunday. Yeah I know this means I'm going to 2 countries this holiday. Nothing for you guys to be awed about though. I'm just going to visit some relatives (my father is malaysian). I kind of dread going back. There's nothing to do there in Penang, I sit in the house doing nothing! I hope my parents will let me bring my tablet. Anyway, I wanna introduce a book to all of you.
THE KITE RUNNER. It's brilliant and extremely touching.
Click here to read about it. Yeah this was made into a movie quite some time ago.
No comments:
Post a Comment