Sunday, December 7, 2008

Discoveries, the results of research

Hey people.

(Feng Yu, message me if you see this)

=X I know a lot of you are going to scold me for doing this. I did a lot of research on the die2 xian1 (english version is the oujia board), and............

I already know how to play the game. The chinese version (I didn't bother checking up english one, I'm chinese) and.. I know how to summon the spirits. So yeah. But I haven't tried them out yet, don't have the guts to. I'm going to visit my grandma later and doublecheck if my info is correct before posting a full report about it.

Well.. I may even tell you how to summon the spirits and how to draw the chart...
But those who don't want to know, don't worry cos I'll type a really big and striking warning above that post.

Really sorry.

Anyway I think a lot of people already know how to play it -.-

No comments:

Post a Comment