Thursday, December 11, 2008

Harp chalet

Ate here at Bugis with harpists. I forgot the name of this eatery, but it scammed us! =X
Really. Instead of waffle fries we were given free candy canes, small ones and the person just told us they had changed it for christmas. And the candy canes are meant for young children. Hello, we're teens?




Germaine and I at the MRT station.


Me and Valerie before our games at Escape.


Us again, this time drenched after the games and fun rides. XD

Harp chalet yesterday to today morning for me :D
I'm in Malaysia now, reached about one hour or two ago. I just realised that my blog is once again, DEAD-ED. Sigh.

Okay anyway about the chalet. I don't think people like me are suitable for this chalet leh. Or maybe it's my problem again. Perhaps I'm just too crazy. But I really expected this chalet to be a chalet full of screams, games, laughter, cheer, excitement, ghost stories, stupid pranks, dares and all.

I slept on the sofa while the others slept on the beds and mattresses yesterday night. I was like so great lah, sacrificing my comfort for my harp mates.. Hahas, I'm being thickskinned again. Anyway, slept at about 12 midnight for a mere two hours before waking up with the others and going out for a walk. Valerie suggested visiting Mcdonalds, and she actually bought ice cream! Oh man. I wanted to eat ice cream as well, but my chocolate hot fudge sundae wasn't gonna be ready in at least half an hour so I got it the next morning instead.

GHOST REPORT COMING UP SOON.

No comments:

Post a Comment