I feel so proud of myself, for managing to dig up so much information in just a day of research. Please clap for me before reading this report.
Please acknowledge that if any accident occurs after or during the game, it’s none of my business, please do not blame it on me. Sure, I’m teaching you how to play this game but I’m not encouraging you to. Play at your own risk.
Firstly, I’d like to apologise to my parents for heck-caring their advices and doing so much research on this topic. I already know how to play the game and I’m sure they’ll be super worried and freaked out if they knew this.. My dad refused to teach me how to summon the spirits (includes chanting some words). But I managed to find out the exact words.
Firstly, an introduction to the game.
(I’m sorry but I didn’t manage to find out the origin of this game..)
How the game works: It’s really simple actually. You summon a spirit and it will answer all your questions in a really special way. Firstly, get hold of a chart. I’d recommend you to draw it yourself. Here’s how to. It’s something like that. You can fill a the circles with different words, depending on what you wanna ask the spirit.
I found out that there are different ways to how to play this, each way slightly different from the other. Some are really complicated, which include burning joss sticks and offerings. My dad played this game when he was a kid, and he said they didn’t do anything like that. They just.. played.
Okay here are the steps.
- Draw the chart.
- Burn 3 joss sticks (optional, but probably would make summoning spirits more effective)
- Get a coin or small dish.
- Place the dish on the ‘jia1’ circle.
- All players place a finger on the dish each.
- Take a deep breath and prepare yourself for what’s coming up.
- Calm and soothe your nerves. Decide if you still wanna play the game, don’t go running off halfway freaked out. WHATEVER HAPPENS, NEVER TAKE YOUR FINGER OFF THE DISH HALFWAY THROUGH THE GAME BEFORE SENDING THE SPIRIT OFF OR IT’LL HAUNT YOU FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE.
- Chant the words to summon the spirit.
- Ask all the questions and answers should be given.
- Thank the spirit?
- Request that the spirit return, chanting the exact words. (Too bad if it doesn’t want to)
I thought it’d be better if I didn’t include the part how to summon the spirits and what the exact words to chant are. So I didn’t. Lol. Email me if you wanna know them.

No comments:
Post a Comment